When i was in the 5th grade at Burbank Elementary School, I had this teacher named Mrs.Young. She was real nice. I was at the play ground with all my friends. Then this little boy came and was teasing me caling me name's. I was so mad that i kicked him on his knee. He stared to cry. My taeacher saw me kick him.
My punishment was tyo write two pages of why i did what i did, the rules of the classroom and playground. Also a appoligie to the other student. I explained what happened at the playground and turned it in. It took me a week but i got it done. My teacher was wrong for making me write so much.
I learned that you should tell someone about thing's before doing thing's without thinking cause they can get you in trouble. My teacher was very unfair.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment